There are two reasons why you might provide us with personal information:
- You apply for a grant or register your interest in applying for a grant.
Any information we collect about you will be protected with reasonable care. We must share some of the information we collect about you to accomplish the goals of the MEFV. We will do this when we interact with:
- Anyone within the order that you plan to enter. (Vocation directors, superiors, etc.)
- Our grant review board.
- The financial institutions which hold or originated your student loans.
When you apply for a grant and again if you are awarded a grant, we will ask you to share information we have collected from you for the purposes of fund raising. You may decide not to share information for this purpose. Your choice (for sharing or not sharing) will not affect the review of your application or the administration of a grant.
- You make a contribution to the MEFV in support of its grant programs.
Any information we collect about you will be protected with reasonable care. We will use the information you provide to:
- Provide you with feedback on the status of the grant programs you are supporting, unless you request otherwise.
We will only share information as noted above. We will never sell information we collect from either applicants or supporters.